Hola Foodies! Have you visited the People Dedicated to Quality restaurant chain in the US? Are you familiar with their famous juicy chicken? Tell PDQ about your last visit to their restaurant and how you experienced the way of their serving. This will help them to improve their customer experience.
The Pretty Damn Quick is an American based restaurant chain with more than 55 stores in different locations in Florida, Texas. Nevada, New Jersey, Georgia, Alabama, Carolina, and Tampa. You can take the survey at www.tellpdq.smg.com. It is not a difficult thing to do. It is just a matter of a few minutes.
To ask the customers how we can make our service better is the best way to get honest answers. Every customer wants the best experience in terms of their food gatherings. Take Tell PDQ survey and tell them how to make their customers happy by bringing more innovation in taste and attracting the customers with sales!
Reward Offered By Tell PDQ
Tell PDQ Survey knows the value of your precious time. That’s why they will reward you with the free PDQ validation Code at the end of the survey. You can redeem these PDQ coupons on your next visit to their restaurant; you will get whatever is written on your receipt. Offer me vary each time.
According to the PDQ policies, one person will get only one code. This code is non-transferable, and no one can trade that code with cash. The Reward of your time and opinion will definitely motivate you to share your thoughts at tellpdq.smg.com.
Take part in the Informtarget Feedback and win a $1500 Target gift card.
This article contains complete information regarding the rules, requirements, and the process to take a survey. So please give it a quick read!
Rules & Regulations Regarding Tell PDQ
Here are some rules and regulations to follow in order to maintain your eligibility. Let’s go down!
- According to the rules, this survey is only for the citizens of the US.
- Only those persons are eligible who are 18 years old or above.
- If you purchased something from Pretty Damn Quick, then you can participate in the survey.
- One entry per receipt is allowed.
- After the survey, you will get PDQ coupons. To redeem that, you must have a coupon code and the receipt of your last purchase.
- Any member of the company who is an employee in PDQ, He/She cannot participate in the Tell PDQ survey.
- To participate in the survey, You must have a Good Internet and a digital device.
- They allowed participation in just two languages that are English and Spanish. So choose 1 one of them.
How To Take Tell PDQ Survey?
Follow the process to complete the survey.
- Keep a purchase receipt to take a survey.
- First of all, open any fast browser.
- Then visit the survey website at www.tellpdq.smg.com.
- After entering the website, they will ask you for the 18 digits code printed on your receipt.
- Then click on Start.
- After that, the Tell PDQ survey will start properly with some questions about your last visit.
- Answer all the given questions honestly.
- You need to rate the overall satisfaction level that you experienced last time at PDQ restaurant.
- They will ask you about their service, food quality, staff behavior, Restaurant cleanliness, and the environment they provide.
- At last, you have to enter your email address and submit the survey.
- Your validation code will appear on the screen.
- Note down that code and redeem it on your next visit.
If you want to get a 2% odd coupon, take Official Moe’s Southwest Grill Survey
There are different items on their menu, and their signature juicy chicken is the best part of them. Their menu contains Hand-spun milkshakes, Honey Butter Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Hand-breaded chicken tenders, Zucchini Fries, Apple Slices, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie. They also have sauces like Ranch, Buffalo bleu, creamy garlic, honey bbq, and honey mustard, etc.
PDQ Safety Updates
Here are some updated safety measures from the PDQ team
- They are very serious in terms of safety in the time of COVID-19.
- The company is working for the safety of its customers. That’s why they reduce the capacity of the dining to 50%. They allow drive-thru and patio sitting.
- The management provided safety equipment to their team members like masks and gloves, they are bound to wear them every time.
- They offer you no contact scheme by paying through credit cards or apple pay or android pay options in order to avoid contacting.
- They are monitoring their food service for your safety.
- Moreover, they provide a hand-washing system throughout the restaurant.
- They also use hand sanitizer and disinfect the target areas.
- At last, at the end of the day, the PDQ team does the sanitation of the whole area, especially the kitchen.
In case of any query, simply dial the given numbers below. Otherwise, you can contact online.
PDQ Phone: 1-844-Eat1PDQ (1-844-328-1737)
PDQ Mail: 4343 Anchor Plaza Parkway Suite One Tampa, FL 33634
I hope you will understand the process of participation at tellpdq.smg.com after fulfilling all the requirements. So what are you waiting for? Visit your nearest PDQ now and drop your opinion now at Tell PDQ and get your reward.